Focused on establishing and maintaining relationships with potential and existing clients. Proven track-record of growing sales revenue. Over a decade of experience, consistently exceeding business objectives, including bookings, revenue and customer satisfaction. A team player who leverages best resources to focus on customer needs and solutions. Constantly learning new skills and teaching peers. A talent for Strategic Business Planning. Consultative, Investigative, Analytical, and a natural Public Speaker.
OpenText (Dell EMC acquisition), Pleasanton, CA | 2018-PRESENT
ENTERPRISE RENEWALS REPRESENTATIVE
- Managed Federal and Enterprise accounts to renew software support.
- Quarterly quota of $1.5 to $2 million. 130% of target reached by 2nd quarter.
- Cross-sell consulting, SAAS, DAAS, enhanced software support products.
- Built excellent relationships with new and existing clients by introducing the right products and services, established and negotiated client contracts.
Dell EMC, Pleasanton, CA | 2014-2018
FIELD OPERATIONS ANALYST
- Conducted research and implemented plans for process improvement.
- Developed and maintained training material for new business process flows.
- Used multiple systems to analyze customer data for quality assurance.
- Prioritized time sensitive goals to meet customer needs.
EMC, Pleasanton, CA | 2012-2014
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
First quarter at EMC joined achievers club, exceeding target sales quotas.
Built sales tools for team to quickly qualify customers for solutions and verticals.
Presented product demos to customers using WebEx.
Educated and trained team members on new cloud technology.
FREMONT BANK, Walnut Creek, CA | 2010-2012
- Managed all client relationships and account support activities amounting to $52 million.
- Developed strategies for new client acquisition.
- Increased office assets by $5 million by implementing new sales calling system.
MECHANICS BANK, Danville, CA | 2004-2010
- Managed over 12 employees
- Awarded top performer for new business acquisition.
- Effectively grew office deposits from $44MM to $68MM with outbound calls.
- Eagle Scout
- Managed corporate sponsorship, TV commercials, radio air time for my music group, and brought in over $250,000.
- Banking management training program. Managed my own office for 7 years.
- Responsible for building sales training material for new hires. Created intranet sites for company policies and procedures.
- As a department leader, performed worldwide operations training in the US, Philippines and Ireland.
My first year in banking I created a plan to streamline business operations by reducing the physical transportation of checks to scanned images to reduce costs by millions. 5 years later is was standard practice in all banks.
Saint Mary’s College of California, May 2004
Bachelor of Science, Finance
Web Development, Web Server Administration, HTPS, CSS, Linux Command Line, UX Design, Graphic Design, Photoshop, Tableau, Excel, Database administration, Equities and Real Estate Investing.